The purpose of this website is to enable users to view information on TetraMap International Limited, our business partners, TetraMap® Certified Facilitators, our activities, product and service offerings and for those who wish to purchase, to register with us, set up an account and order and pay for purchases; and to permit active TetraMap Certified Facilitators to profile themselves and their work for users.
The terms "you" and "your" refer to viewers or users of this website and "we", "our", and "us" refer to TetraMap International Limited, Registered Office, Level 4, Ferncroft St, Grafton, Auckland 1140, New Zealand.
If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions then you may not use this website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Terms and Conditions of Purchase, and our Privacy Statement, govern the relationship between you and TetraMap International Limited in relation to this website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions of Website Use at any time and your continued use of this website acknowledges that you will continue to be bound by such changes.
- Your access to, and use of this website and its content will be for legal purposes only
- Any information that you enter onto this website will be accurate, complete and up to date
- Access to certain parts of this website will be governed by your password. You undertake not to disclose your password to anyone else, and to contact us immediately if you have reason to believe that it has become known to anyone else >
- You may not attempt to access this website in any unauthorised manner, tamper with, or reverse-engineer it
- We reserve the right to refuse access to this website, or to refuse, limit or cancel registrations, account profiles and orders.
Copyright and IP notice
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged here. There is no implied authorisation or endorsement by, or affiliation with the owners of these trademarks.
- MBTI® is a trademark or registered trademark of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States
- Belbin® is a registered trademark of Belbin Associates UK
- Whole Brain® is a registered trademark of Hermann International in the USA
- This site contains material (including, but not limited to its appearance, design, layout and graphics) which is copyright © 2010 TetraMap International Limited, or the copyright of suppliers to us. All rights reserved.
- TetraMap® is a registered trademark of TetraMap International Limited in New Zealand and other countries.
- You may print or download extracts from the site for your own personal use.
- You may not use any part of this website or its contents for commercial purposes, or store or distribute it or any part of it (by any means, or in any form), or incorporate it or any part of it into any other work or publication, without prior written permission from TetraMap International Limited.
- You may store your own private information that has been supplied by us as a result or an email sent to you from our Digital Instrument site. This may be saved but its contents may not be replicated for commercial purposes.
- You may not include links to this site in any other site without prior written permission from TetraMap International. However, TetraMap Certified Facilitators may include links from their own commercial websites to this site.
- The information contained in this website is presented for your general information and use only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and accurate, we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of, or reliance on these is at your own risk and it will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may also contain links to third party websites, which are included for your interest and convenience only. We have no control over, or responsibility for, the nature, content or availability of those sites and will not be liable for loss or damage or adverse consequences of any kind arising from your use of, or reliance on information obtained from them. The inclusion of links to third party websites does not signify our endorsement of them.
- While we will make every effort to keep this website up and running smoothly, we cannot take responsibility for, or be liable for any temporary lack of availability of the website that occurs for technical reasons beyond our control.
- Any information uploaded by a Certified TetraMap Facilitator is not controlled by TetraMap International. It is the responsibility of the TetraMap Certified Facilitator to ensure it does not breach any regulatory, local or international laws. We have the right to remove any content that is brought to our attention if it is inapproprate or is deemed to be in breach of law, or normal good busines practice.
You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TetraMap International Limited, its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by TetraMap International Limited directly or indirectly in respect of:
- any information or other content you provide on or through this web site or which is sent to TetraMap International Limited by e-mail or other correspondence; or
- your use or misuse of the Content or this web site, including without limitation infringement claims.
Governing law and disputes
TetraMap International Limited is physically located within New Zealand. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You acknowledge that any dispute concerning or arising from your use of this website will be subject to the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us. TetraMap International accept no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss suffered in these circumstances.
Although all reasonable care has been taken to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive materials on the website, TetraMap does not and cannot guarantee that the website is free from such destructive features. TetraMap accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any harm attributable; if you rely on any materials available through the website, you do so at your own risk.
Information, images, screens, web pages, logos and brands on the website and the general content of the website are licenced to, or the property of TetraMap International.
Comments and Complaints
If you would like to make any comments or complaints about the website or any of the information or services available on the website, please contact us on email@example.com. We will respond within 2 working days.
TetraMap International accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site; the use or inability to use the Site; the downloading of any materials from the Site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site.